Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Taste of Intimacy


Exams over. It was time to go home and guess what i was nt alone this time. Shreya was coming with me. We both happen to be from the same place. We thought of going by the train at night. Both of us reached seperately and met at the station. We reached few hours early as our train was at night. Both of us entered the station and wandered here and there, until we found a place to sit alone. Its dificult to find such a place in the railway station. We sat there hand in hand and talked for a while. Then we thought of going some place else. We kept our luggage in the cloak room and left. We found a good place nearby. It was a garden, other than the old ladies coming for there evening walk, there were few couples present. The weather had taken a swift turn and was setting the mood of intimacy.


We walked through the fragnant muddy tracks crossing the gardens to the woods. We walked through the woods , talking about what that i also dont remember. We were trying to find a perfect place to sit. Finally we found a small hillock nearby. There were trees all around so we were virtually invisible from the outside world. The aroma of the surroundings seduced my heart and the sudden advent of clouds in the sky added colour to my emotions. Besides all that it was shreyas eyes that were drawing me towards her. Both of us climbed the hillock and sat there. I could feel it was the moment, the first moment of intimacy, might be the moment of my first kiss, it all depends on how shreya responded. Did nt want to hurry as that first kiss can turn in to my first slap. I was a bit sweaty and the situation was making it worse. I wanted to use my deo but it was in my bag and a mint would have been good as i was very much positive about a kiss. Hoping the fragnance of the surrounding will dissolve my body odour away, i was preparing myself for what was going to happen. Exited, nervous and little cautious, i tried to be as gentle as possible. I closed the gap between us and put my arms around her. She was behaving very shyly, he personality had changed suddenly. She transformed in to a shy young girl. She showed no resistance at all, she was ready for whatever i did. As if there was no one else on this planet other than two of us. I approached her and she closed her eyes. I held her palms and pulled her towards me.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment