Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun

     Our iv was great. I drank and slept, then again woke up and drank till i slept. Things went on like that. This might lead me to the rehab or to a medic but you need to learn to live life on the edge or else you are taking too much of space. This way of life gave me an awsome feeling, drugged like hell. We did visit some beautiful places during the course of the trip but dont remember any of them. We took a week long leave before attending college again. This was the time i got introduced to a gal named radhika through net. Here we go again, i know what you people would be thinking. Yes, you are right! Its not my fault that i fell for her, she tripped me. I saw her pic and the first thing my heart said 'enough of the mourning, lets get back to business'.
    I was a regular guy in orkut, it was the only means by which i used to keep in touch with my friends back home. One day i saw a friends request from this gal called radhika. I went through her profile details and it suggest that she hails from my home town and she is a an year younger to me. I was sure that i did nt know her. But still i accepted her request as she was good looking. Its not everyday that a guy like me gets an invitation from a gal like her. She might have go the wrong guy. Anyways good for me. I accepted the request and went on with my work hoping that i would get her online some day. I wanted to polish my art of flirtation. It is the art of keeping intimacy at a safe distance. Its the art of giing attention without intention. As far as i know all women love flirts, but some are restrained by shyness and some by senses. The next day i went online every one hour as to make sure that i dont miss her. I did nt know her timings. It was around four in the evening that i got it right. She was online. It excited me!
Hai!! I said
I waited for her reply. She send a 'HELLO' with a smiley!
She just reminds me of my next girlfriend. What should i call this, its not even love at first sight. I have nt even seen her. Its just infatuation as alway. We chatted for long, mostly intoduction. She was looking for some friend of hers but ended up sending request to me.
'Call 911' !! I said
She in a tensed manner asked ' What, Why???'
I told I wanted to report that I have just been hit by your love.
She laughed out loud. 'Are you flirting with me' she asked
'Yes, if its working' I told
' I dont think so ' she replied.
I changed gears, told her it was just a joke. Earlier i mentioned about the two catogeries of women. She comes in the sensible one. In the days to come we exchanged cell numbers and had plans to meet each other the next time I go home. That would be the semester leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment