Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Dark life


My life turned dull in the absence of shreya. I used to be on phone the whole night but now I dont have any use of phone. This was the time when I learned the importance of friends. They stood by me even though they knew that I was wrong. During these days, they were of great help to me. That is why its said ' A faithful friend is the medicine for life'. My college life had turned boring, had nothing else to do other than spend time in the class and pray that I dont come across shreya. It was the time when i turned my concentration back on studies. Had a lot to cover up as I had flunked in almost all the subjects that I wrote. That was because I was too much involved in shreya and everything around her. Its her absence that made me realize her importance. Love is a temporary madness. It errupts like a volcano and then subsides. Its when it subsides that you have to make the decision. I can say thats when i made my decision or can say the blunder that I made.

Have you ever thought why people close their eyes when they kiss. Even i did so, but never thought the reason behind it till today. It might be because some of the greater things in life are unseen. That is why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry or dream. All that had happened in the last few months were like a roller coaster ride. Just as what socrates said 'Hottest love has the coldest end'. I self destructed my love to get hurt in the long run.

The hardest thing is to see your love, love someone else. That is what I had to see. Shreya with someone else. In one way it was good as she got some support in those difficult times. Finally the guilt in me of leaving shreya alone was susiding. I had done nothing for that, It was the new support she got in life and a good one. He is a good guy as far as I know.

This last one year of my college life began with a smile. grew with a kiss and ended with a tear drop...................

No comments:

Post a Comment