Friday, February 19, 2010

DAY 15


BoldWana leave that days disaster behind and start afresh and today is the best time to do so. My friend has invited her and her friends out for lunch and i mlucky enough to acompany him. I was madly in love with her. It was not lust. Thats bcoz i have never fantasized her. I had planned something for today. Thought of starting with friendship but feared that it would end up just in friendship. Anyways i kept all that aside and took off to the restaurant with my friend. They would join us from there. I was dressed in my favorite black shirt and blue jeans and i must confess the fact that i was looking good. We all reached the restaurant, it was a good place. Was thinking of bringing her next time around but just me and her alone. Can say a date!!!

I said hai to her. My heart was beating at triple its normal rate. It was the first time i was talking to her. The blood flow in my head had gone up and my ears turned red. I could not even look at her. I was staring at the wall when i was talking to her. She mite have presumed that i have a squint. We were having our food but i was admiring her in between each bite. She wore no make up but till her beauty touched the pinnacle of charm. Long silky lustrous hair, glistering teeth fabricating an impeccable laughter and radiant glow on her face that left me spellbound. My eyes were wide open learning every aspect of her when uddenly she looked at me. I was frozen as if someone has made me a statue. My panoptic eyes were glued to her for quite a while. We did not have much of a conversation but i still enjoyed the day. There is not much to talk about but i loved each and every moment i spent with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment