Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My first Date


I thought of meeting her after our first internal exams, I meant a date. Talking about dates, never before in my academic history had i performed so badly.I was very much confident of flunking in mathematics this year. E ven the profesor had the same confidence in me. It wa for the first time that both of us came to the same conclusion. But this wont stop me from meeting shreya this sunday if she agrees. I called her and asked her out for lunch. She thought for some time and said yes. Its a typical gal thing.They would be waiting for the guy to ask them out. But when we do so, they would show the reluctance and expect us to ask again and again, which we do.
It was not just a meet, it was an official date after we started seeing each other. I reached the restaurant well before time, i am very particular and cautious when it comes to these things. Its not that i have done this before. She finally arrived. I had asked her to wear her red dress. I really love her i it.She looks good in all the dresses but red is special for me.Thats the dress in which i saw her for the first time. We did share a hidden chemistry-hidden for both of us. I was about to take her to the restaurant when she asked weather we could go for a walk. I felt it to be a better idea to share my feelings with her. It would be a bit romantic. After an exhaustive walk we decided to sit at some place. So we thought of returning to the restaurant.We took a corner seat, she was sitting beside me. I was all smiles. We sat there and talked quite a lot.To be more specific she talked a lot and i was listening. All her friends complain that she does not talk much but i felt the opposite, she talks too much which i liked very much. I could sit there and listen to her all day. I cant keep my eyes open for an hour when the professors teach. But this is all together a different experience. Some where in between she would stop talking and wave her hand so as to check weather i am sleeping with my eyes open. Thats when i would realize that i have been staring at her for quite a long time. After having lunch we took off from the restaurant and started walking towards the streets. Thats when the unimaginable happened. She just held my hand while walking. WOW!!!!!!! That was one hell of a feeling. No words to express it. Totally speechless!!! From there we walked till my bike hand in hand. There were people staring at us but we were nt bothered. I hoped to drop her till the hostel but her friends were waiting for somewhere nearby. This wish of mine remained unfulfilled. Anyways i had a great time. One of the best in my life. Awsome!!!!

2 comments: