Monday, February 22, 2010

Days to come......


I lost track of days after that days incident. To be particular, i lost track of everything. Exams were approaching, i tried my best to concentrate and managed to pass in a few. The first year of college was over. Apart from the neha fiasco, rest of the year was good. Had some crazy time with friends. But her thoughts tormented me always. I was sick and tired of myself. I did nt know what it would take me to forget her. Everyone does nt get what they desire. But who decides all these things?? I desperately wanted to know what extra did the boy possess which i did nt to deserve neha. If its destiny then its fucking playing with me, its all a game for Him and His sadistic sense of humor. I really want to forget her and move ahead but all my confidence gets punctured when i see her. And i would be seeing her for the next three years. I need to move on...........

I left for home the next day after college. We had two long months of leave. After that we would come back a seniors. By the time i hope to overcome all my traumasssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment