Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Going by my instinct!


A few days later, i told shreya about my feelings to her or i can say i was forced to say because of the circumstances created by my friends. No one forced me to but should have given one more thought. During the next few days we used to come early to college and traipsed the entire college campus. I told her about my past( but not about my feelings for neha) and she told me about her. One thing i noticed about her was that she talks a lot and i would just look at her eyes and listen to all that she would say. She is a determined gal, making a life in the world where the rules have been written by men and as far as i know they are fuck of a species.We used to talk in the college all day and even on phone after reaching back. She had so much to say that to with avid excitement that i thought that she was forced to supress her feelings till now and she is finally liberated. I was very open with her, i felt as if what ever i did or told in front of her did nt matter as she would never misunderstand me. God!! am i so lucky. It happens in an instant that one falls in love. This just woke up the philospher in me, Though life fucks everyone for sure but not in every hole!!!!!!!!!


I just closed my eyes and was thinking of the incidents of the past few weeks and suddenly a face came to my mind, it was Neha's!!!I was really sick and ired of myself. I was thinking about what will it take for me to forget her. Deep in my heart i was feeling like a cheat. What ever be the reason i wont be able to tell these things to shreya. It will surely hurt her and i was not willing to do that. What the hell is wrong with my character?? Few months back i was in love with Neha and now i claim to be in love with shreya. What is the gurantee that i wont fall for any third gal?? The way things are going for me, i cant even gurantee that. I have really fucked myself up. I think i was not ready for this relationship. But this is not the time to think of all this. Its too late, i should have thought of this earlier. Now i ant hurt her and i wont!!! I hope so...........

No comments:

Post a Comment