Sunday, February 21, 2010

DAY 21


The past fews days have been ok!!! nothing special! I did describe everything about her but i forgot to tell u her name, its Neha!! I have been avoiding her from the past few days not because there is any change in my feeling towards her. I did nt want myself to be potraited as a despo, which i m! U can call it attitude.
But what i heard today was heart breaking. A friend o mine told me that she was dating some guy! All the words were arrows poisoned at the tip with envy. They jut hit me hard and deep. I stood still hearing this but i felt as if an earth quake just hit and world around me is shaking. I did nt go for dinner that night, i excused myself on account of a head ache. I thought of it all night and that brought a whirlwind in my mind and that made me sick. Sitting on my bed , with the room absorbed in stark darkness, i was staring at the ceiling fan. I think i cried or can say a few droplets came fro my tear glands. I hate to accept that i cried. But i did!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment